At the heart of MIT is a unique combination of rigorous academics, cutting-edge research, technology, and passionate teaching. These are the principles on which the Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences was founded, and they remain at the heart of why students choose to join the department.
- Course 9, Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- Course 6-9, Computation and Cognition
Postbaccalaureate Research Scholars
- PhD in Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience Program
- Computationally-Enabled Integrative Neuroscience Program